Advertisement

How do you know when a libra male is in to you ?

topic posted Thu, June 19, 2008 - 3:31 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi,

I was reading through this site and I see myself in all of this…I’ve met a libra guy and so far its been going ok I guess…We met online and I made the first move to see him and when we finally did, he couldnt stop staring at me, telling me how amazing I looked and how exotic I was…I stayed charming and we got along so good !!!so our date lasted 8 hours and he said that we definetly have to see each other again…so we did…it was great !

now that we are getting closer I feel him more distant, I dont want to pressure him into anythng so I just let things be…we saw each other after that two weeks prior to our second date, we went for a picnic and I kissed him….its like he was practically swallowing me….but he wasnt flirty, just really enjoying me and he was putting his hand on my hips when we were in the car…after when he dropped me off we kissed again….he usually calls or emails me back after our dates but this time he didn’t..I sent him a Youtube song and he hasn’t responded…He’s always been very respectful, yet i still don’t really feel that he wants to make time for me…

Now my question is : is he thinking it over…is he interested ?? how do you know when a libra guy is really into you ? and that he wants to be with you is he more indecisive cause he wants you or simply because he doesnt know how to tel you that you’re not the girl …

I’m curious and we’ve told each other that there’s great chemistry and we laugh like crazy and have amazing debates ! our conversations lasts forever…

I’m a leo, my ascendant is leo and my moon is in leo and my venus is in virgo

thanks for your help !
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • hey i'm gonna be real with you here. Libras want you until they have you, then they get bored and "mysteriously"fade away and when a libra doesn't have time for you or is busy all the time, they already are into someone else. A libra who is into you will not ever fail to return phone calls, or just be available any time or place..most would call in sick to work to hang out with you if u asked them to. SO, you really gotta be an independent strong personality for a libra to keep a lasting interest in you.. its like its a constant game and you always HAVE TO let them know (in your own special way) that even if you do love them, you'll be just fine without them. We are not fair. Even the more evolved ones. Just make him suffer and be the one who needs to post things like this for advice.. he likes to suffer like that I SWEAR TO GOD. So, just remember that all those random things and reasons and whatever for not bein able to hang or whatever is your sign to back off ..he has to feel like he is always chasing you or he can loose interest faster than u can snap your fingers. I dont mean to sound harsh, I just care. Im a libra myself and have them all around me and the words I say are the truth of the matter. Make him fight for you girl.
    • Unsu...

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for your reply ! I really appreciate it !!!

It seems that everytime I desappear he keeps coming around..Like this morning, he left me a message asking me if I wanted to see him because he had many things on his mind and he wanted to discuss them with me..I saw his facebook profile and there's this one girl that writes him all the time and she seems to be suffering for his attention...
      I hate games, but it looks like I have to with this one, he always tells me that he can't really figure me out just yet....I'm like this mysterious thing...

I hardly give him any attention as he knows that I like him I've told him on one occasion..but I also do my thing, he clearly sees it on my facebook profile...

I'm a lady of my word, whatever I say I do it !

Yet again, I'm the one that found him first... He knows I'm all about truth...

Why is it so complicated ? Yet, I'm wondering the reason why he comes around randomly is it because he still wants me to stay interested?
      I give him his vital space and all the freedom he needs...
      I guess i have to be extra patient...Yet, libras seek attention so much, will I be able to trust him once we're an item ?

Thanks again !
      • Gurl I know what you mean.....I don't understand why the person I love acts like criminal. Its like we talk about us and how much we want to see eachother and it turns into "yo hey i will call you back" hours later on FB... message him i thought u was gonna call be back ..it either he dont message me back or he will say "i will, hold on". Mann child i'd be waiting forever. I think to myself like ''i dont have time for that" ...He just cant make up his mind of want he wants, that crap makes me sick.
    • Exact same thing for me-its been a rocky 2 mths ive eventually agreed to have a proper relationship-he txt the next day arranging to meet- the following day-i agreed -and havent heard from him since-that was 10 days ago- I havent once contacted him-and I dont intend to unless he does-ive had enough- same old thing all the time- he wants his space let him have it-its a childish way to act for no reason and I really find it pointless- libras like strong woman-hes told me thats what he likes about me-i was a fool to become gushy for a week- but ive had a word with myself and no more-im back on track :)-miss him like mad but my saggitarius nature has kicked bk in and hell would have to freeze over before id contact him again-the balls in his court- I wont wait around too long as I do get bored and when my feelings die there is no going back for me.
      Im already weighing up the way he acts and asking myself do I really need this childish selfish behavior full time-if he contacts me I would have to think very carefully before re embarking again- shame really there bloody amazing in bed :-P
  • Unsu...

First of all... everyone is after this man including me and I'm Libra... so when ya got sown to an art and science TELL MEH!!
    • Unsu...

Well I last time we saw each other I asked him if he was seeing someone and he answered yes..So there you go !!

However, he did say that she's just there in the mean time until he finds someone else...I'd love to believe that !! Hardly, I can't ...

Everytime I leave he keeps coming around just to see if I'm still interested... I did confront him with that and he didn't take it very well...he did pour his heart to me a couple of weeks back, saying how amazing and unique I was, telling me he wanted to see more of me...and that he wanted me to be in his life in any shape and form..he didn't wanted to lose me....i guess he sees me more of a friend then anything else or maybe he's just in love with the fantasy of me ??...But not the reality of me ??

He asked to call to go for coffee and he never returned my call, he came around 4 days later on MSN, saying: '' Hello Uniqueness''

I never answered...He came back yesterday to wish me happy birthday saying he was going to call to sing to me ...as you can guess...he never did !!!

Yup ! Big time flirt I say....More of a heartbreaker...

Besides, a person that really wants you, will never take the chance to lose you ...right??

I clearly know that he doesn't know what he wants and it's certainly not me....

Why do guys always pin point our faults, like you thrive on knowing our faults....so you can just make excuses and it would be just easier to walk away...saying oh! well...there you go...she's not that perfect after all....

FYI : No one is perfect ! I wish I was.... I guess that's what makes me human...

I never invaded his privacy or showed me more then what I was receiving...

It's just so sad...i guess age is really a number after all....

Many thanks for your support !
      • "Well I last time we saw each other I asked him if he was seeing someone and he answered yes..So there you go !!

However, he did say that she's just there in the mean time until he finds someone else...I'd love to believe that !! Hardly, I can't ... "

Funny that you said you'd love to believe that since that is a pretty disgusting thing to say about the person he's seeing not to mention if you were the person he's waiting to find then he has already found you. Telling you that is telling you that you can be the next one he's seeing until he finds someone else. So now ask yourself, why would you love to believe that?

Here's the deal. Anyone who says that to you has already told you he is worthless and you need to move on. Pouring his heart out to you? Please. His heart is as deep as a teaspoon and that's probably pushing it. Fancy words are easy to come by but actual caring actions are not. Behavior speaks louder than a thousand flattering words. If he treats the one he's seeing like trash and you hear that and accept it, you just handed him the get out of jail free cared to do you the same way. He's told you and shown you. Pay careful attention.

As for him pointing out your faults? What faults? That you are naive enough and insecure enough to fall for his crap? Helen, you have a long, long way to go before your faults come anywhere near to the faults of his that you've listed here. The next time he wants to make you feel bad, tell him that, hang up and never speak to him again. Better yet, just cut him off.

Libra or not, this male is worthless. Move on.
        • *card not cared
          • Unsu...

I was being sarcastic....about I'd love to believe that thing..meaning that...yeah right !!

No worries, I'm minding myself on other things...I just find it so pittyful that someone can treat a person like that...

I always had an idea about the whole thing thats why I stayed away, I never let myself get caught up in his games... Although my heart fell into it a little bit, but I caught it just in time............but everytime I leave he pops up... Yup ! Thats pure playing....

Although his distance doesn't make me want him more...its quite the oposite actually..I'm gradually fading away...
            It's a turn off...I say....

He did call for my birthday the day before, the same day and left comments on my wall on facebook....

Yet, I know it doesnt mean anything....when he poured his heart he said that he would want to take it slow.... I know that when you really want someone, you'll never take the chance to lose this person....

As for actions?? Well it's kind of warming to see that you share my opinion !!....

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!
  • I was involved with 2 libras, at separate times of course.

One was into me and I into him and that man messaged me all the time called on the phone, we laughted had fun talked about us, his family, the future etc. I mean It was incredible. Not just the general attraction but a deep down appreciation. I broke it off with the second one because it wasnt something I wanted to go through. Not the one to be played with. (the first one died :( just in case if its curiosity)

The second one is what you sort of describe. Was here and there, He disappeared came back then again, didnt answer his messages but expected me to. A complete night and day situation. I agree with posts here he liked you spent time with you then went poof probably because hes just one of those "I have to have something I cant have and then when I get it I dont need it anymore" types.

I will say that maybe he is in the process of mental organization and thinking, or something happened in his life where he has to deal with that, and it may not be the case of the i got it now i throw it away things. But only you can tell that.
    • Unsu...

Hi Karina !

Thank you for taking the time to reply....

Actually I have no idea.... He did call for my birthday to tell me that he adored me and wanted to get together anytime soon...

I do understand what you're saying as my friend told me the same thing...I know it's a difficult time for him at this point in his life...he's going through many things and since he's the type of person that thinks too much...he just needs time on his own for now..

However, a phone call would help !!

I'm not going to die for a person like that.....to my opinion, he's just slowly fading away, because he can't bare the thought of saying the truth, becasue he just can't deal with it, or maybe hurting someone...??...

I let life guide this one !

If we're meant to be, then it will just happen in any shape or form... But in REAL life...if you really like someone, you never take the chance to lose this person... I'm talking from experience

There's more cons than pros with this situation...

I won't stop living, because of a person that seems too busy to even say hello...I mean come on ! How hard can it be ??

I'm very busy as well and I always find the time to return calls..might take a while, but I eventually do...

I'm keeping my options open...

It's just a shame ... I'm probably meant to be with someone else and probably happier and I won't stop him from finding happiness if it's not with me...

He clearly doesn't know what he wants.... Thats another problem !! I wont stay by a person side by knowing that this person is in constant mode of rebalancing his ideas especially when it comes to my person...

How can I trust a person like that ??

Thanks again !!
      • Unsu...

I'm really sorry to hear that he passed away...

I hope you're ok ??...

I know how it feels, I already lost a love from death a very long time ago...will always be in my heart though !!

• Re: How do you know when a libra male is in to you ?

Sun, January 30, 2011 - 11:43 PM
          You know, I want you all to know that I really resent all the bad things you are all saying about libra guys. Not that it matters any at all, but I'm a libra guy and I don't behave like that at all. I mean yeah I do flirt a lot, and it is a turn off when I know that a women is basically putty in my hands, but when I really like a girl then she is the one I want to be with. She doesn't have to resort to manipulation and trickery to keep me interested all she has to do for that is remain the girl I fell for in the first place. And if she wants to give her self to me entirely then who am I to stop her? I actually prefer a woman like that… its when I have to work way too hard for her attention when I become bored and look else where. I read that as she is just not that into me or if she becomes too much of a nagging mother then the decline is much quicker. I am not the guy who will chase a girl until the end of the world so you can take this advice if you want, but I doubt that this libra guy your into will play the game with you for very long if he is any thing like me. If you really like him and believe that he is into you too then you should just be his friend and spend time with him when he wants you to. I think libra men get a bad rep for being flirtatious when all they are doing is being social… we just like to talk to women. It's not our fault if she happens to think that we are charming or cute or funny… women are like our muse and we are just men who smile when we talk… not any complicated conspiracy theory to undress her before the end of the day or any thing like that.
          • Unsu...

Hi Mark

Then I got a question for you to answer I chat with a guy online some weeks back and he sent me sweet emails about how we had a lot in common and the chemistry was there for us both. And then one day he up and stop emailing me he told me that I was added to his list. So if the connection was there with us then why he stop communicating with me?
            • Because he protests too much.

I am a Libra/Scorp cusp male who is into other men.

Right now, I am in... something... with another Libra guy. And he's what I am figuring out:

1) Libra men are kinda flighty in a sense. So in their head that if he is reaching out to you -- on his own without any prompting or nagging from you -- he's into you.

And everything else flows from there. It's when he turns his gaze towards you and it starts happening without your needing to say anything or remind that you know.

I am a flirt. It is being social, but I am a flirt. I flirt when I don't realize I am flirting -- supposedly. At least, this is the feedback I get from Str8 Men who would swear up and down that I am coming onto them when I am just being friendly. However, I know it's something when I reach out. When I put effort in. When a guy starts being in my thoughts and it affects my mood positively (say, I start to sing or start singing songs intended for him but I might never sing to him because I don't like being *too* vulnerable until I know the guy is into me, too).

Also, TELL HIM. Tell him and don't let him try to answer. Tell him and walk away. Tell him and give him a chance to think it over and to see if he can imagine himself with you, too. Don't mention it until he brings it up. You tell a Libra your truth and leave them to sort out their truth AND tell you what it is.

Libra is a cardinal and although we do get bad raps, if you are direct with us, we respond just like our Aries counterpart. Instead of a snap answer, we need to reflect -- unless we already know which means that process of imagining already happened. :)
    • I have got to say, the latter is hard work-im in the process of being ignored 12 days now.
      2 mths in (very up and down hot and cold with him, if you dare say anything he doesent want to hear)and we had a falling out, my fault but of course he handled it in true libra fashion and ignored me for a week-thought it was sorted-he asked us to give it a go together-i sed yes-txt the next day said is it ok too meet tomorrow afternoon, I said yes-haven't heard from him since-i didn't txt to ask where he was and have stopped contact - I have no clue what the prob is- and to be honest I care but not enough to chase him and ask-as I know it will take days for a reply-he made this mess and he either sorts it out or we will never talk-ive had enough- I would love it to work but hes pushing me away. Im a saggitarius by the way. I saw him for the first time today in the pub, he dident see me as I left when I saw him, I dident want to deal with the ignoring, which he would do as he doesent like drama, and then two hrs later he would have txt-usual crap- so I went elsewhere for my drink.
      So heck knows if and when a libra guy is int o you- hes early 40's so hes no spring chicken- and likes his drink!!!
      I personally think play them at there own game..but being a saggi I will get bored of that and just forget about him-so my advice to these sort of libras is"grow up" your not all that and you will be replaced..fools!!!
  • I'm a libra male so I'll be honest. For some libra males...especially immature ones....they want you to chase them, because we need to know if you like us back....its the balance, harmony thing. Give a little love to get a little love . Its what we believe. Here's the immaturity part.....if you keep chasing we get cocky and think your pressuring us into a relationship we're NOT SURE yet (we can be indecisive).....I know because this is how i was.....A MATURE libra....is not manipulative....in fact he will make it happen and be more proactive.....if and ONLY IF......HE LIKES YOU.......if you sent me a youtube video of a song....especially the one I liked (Libras love music).......not only will I be calling you....L'll make sure you get thanked and you will know it......we librans always need to test people, out because we always try to see if you THINK and act like we do and we always try to find the good in people. Balance and harmony again. Mature Librans can be very compassionate, intuitive, loving, and very sexual but ONLY to the ones WE TRULY love.....Librans can also be CIVIL to people we don't like.....My advice to you....test him by ignoring him....if he hasn't responded to you yet, especially by what you did, then its like that movie "He's Just Not Into You."

Recent topics in "Libra"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Triple Libras Will 15 April 29, 2014
Would like advice about Libra male Carmela 2 March 5, 2014
Sag Female & Male Libra - Help Please! Smiley! 8 January 14, 2014
libra and sagittarius Shonna 15 January 14, 2014
Happy Birthday Libras!! Tarot Readin... 2 October 22, 2013